THE MANOR SWING
Identical to our Country Swing but with the added elegance of a Cedar Shingle Roof. These shingle are specially treated and have a life expectancy of over 40 years,
• Ergonomic design for outstanding comfort
• Sculpted high back with full lumbar support
• Handmade in the UK using joinery grade FSC Certified
Scandinavian Redwood from managed forests
• Pressure treated for maximum durability
• Rust proof stainless steel and hot dipped galvanized fixings
• Delivered and assembled on site
Approximate Dimensions: 2150 x 1180 x 2350 mm
** Cushions and parasols are available as optional extras **
Please read our delivery section before placing an order.
Wood is a natural product and due to our changable weather, will develop minor cracks, splits and shakes. This is of no detriment to the product, it is due to the timber absorbing moisture in damp conditions and expelling it in dry conditions. This is perfectly natural and will continue to happen throughout the life of the product, especially during spells of hot dry weather.