CUSTOM CREATIONS Returns POLICY
Custom Creations Returns Policy
Last Updated: 4th September 2018
All goods are sold subject to our refund, replacement and cancellation terms.
1. You have a 7 day cooling off period from the time you place the order on our site. If you wish to cancel your order, you must contact us before the 7 day deadline has passed, you can let us know by telephoning 01656 749855 or via the web site contact form.
2. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your goods please inform us within 14 days starting on the day after the goods are delivered to you, and once the goods have been returned to us we will give you a full refund or replacement. The goods must be returned to us unused and if possible in the original packaging together with the receipt. If the original packaging is not available you should use similar packaging to prevent damage. Please note that goods will only be replaced/refunded if they are faulty or differs in any way with the specifications supplied by yourselves at point of order. The cost of returning the goods to us will not be refunded.
3. Any goods that are manufactured to your individual size or specification cannot be refunded unless they are damaged.
4. All products are guaranteed against faulty workmanship, and if any are found we will be happy to replace/repair once they have been returned.
5. Please note that timber is a natural product and by its very nature is prone to splitting, twisting and checking for which we cannot be held responsible and do not effect the product’s integrity in any way. This may be more pronounced in periods of hot dry weather but will return to its normal state in cooler wetter conditions. It is essential that the care instructions are followed which are supplied with the products.
6. Our 10 year guarantee is against rot and is not applicable to any splitting, shrinking, twisting fading, checking or general wear and tear.
7. It is important that you check your items for any sign of damage upon delivery. Any damage or missing items needs to be written on the delivery note prior to signing.
8. NOTE. We may use a third party courier service in some cases. In this case please check all items are present and undamaged. If items are damaged they must be refused or signed as damaged and we must be notified immediately so that we can inform the couriers for insurance purposes. Any items damaged and signed for in good condition or notified after 48hrs cannot be refunded or replaced under warranty/guarantee. Please phone 01656 749855 immediately.
NONE OF THE ABOVE AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS