The “Chic Chalet” 5.1m wide x 3.1m deep
Stylish and elegant perfect for a hobby room or poolside changing room.
Welcome to our range of high quality log cabins manufactured in the UK from Scandinavian Redwood.
All our garden buildings are fully customisable to your exact size and specification, and the designs that you see in this section were made exactly to our customer’s personal requests and are shown merely as a guide.
All our buildings are constructed with the following features as standard:-
- 44mm thick interlocking Log Walls
- Tanalised Base Bearers
- 27mm Floor Boards
- Joinery made doors and windows with full rubber gasket seals
- 24mm Double Glazed units
- High Quality door and window hinges and handles
- Storm bars
- 20mm roof boards
- Choice of felt shingles or heat on felt for pent (flat roof) styles
- Full instructions for DIY installation
Optional Extras available include:
- Additional doors and windows
- 70mm thick log walls
- Guttering and downpipes
- External Verandas
- Internal Partitions and features
- Window boxes
- Cedar shingles
- Specialist fitting service
Please note that due to the extreme tolerances of the interlocking walls, Log Cabins cannot be pressure treated and will be supplied untreated. Please contact us for a range of professional coatings on 01656 749855.
Wood is a natural product and due to our changable weather, will develop minor cracks, splits and shakes. This is of no detriment to the product, it is due to the timber absorbing moisture in damp conditions and expelling it in dry conditions. This is perfectly natural and will continue to happen throughout the life of the product, especially during spells of hot dry weather.