This pentagonal gazebo was specifically designed for a customer whose garden boundary was set at an angle to the side of their house. This particular shape allowed them to position their gazebo into a redundant corner of the garden without the loss of any space behind. It also offered them the perfect perspective from their lounge windows.
This gazebo had two sides enclosed to offer greater privacy and the roof is finished in Western Red Cedar Shingles.
• Made to exact customer size and specification
• Choice of roof and floor options
• Handmade in the UK using joinery grade FSC Certified
Scandinavian Redwood from managed forests
• Pressure treated for maximum durability
• Rust proof stainless steel and hot dipped galvanized fixings
• Delivered and assembled on site
Please note that prices shown are a guide price only and do not allow for delivery and erection.
For an accurate quotation please contact the office on 01656 749855
Wood is a natural product and due to our changable weather, will develop minor cracks, splits and shakes. This is of no detriment to the product, it is due to the timber absorbing moisture in damp conditions and expelling it in dry conditions. This is perfectly natural and will continue to happen throughout the life of the product, especially during spells of hot dry weather.