MANOR HOUSE ON STILTS
Exact specification as the standard Manor House wooden playhouse but raised up onto a platform with steps.
The roof is finished with red felt shingles as an optional extra.
• Framing ex 38 x 50mm Rounded 4 Corners
• Roof ex 19 or 25 x 125mm V Jointed Tongue & Groove
• Floor ex 19 or 22 x 125mm V Jointed Tongue & Groove
• Walls ex 22 x 100 or 125mm Log Lap
• Pressure treated for maximum durability
• Stainless Steel Nails
• Internal Eaves height of 1575mm on all playhouses
Please note that prices shown do not include delivery and erection.
Please contact the office on 01656 749855 for an exact cost before
placing an order.
Wood is a natural product and due to our changable weather, will develop minor cracks, splits and shakes. This is of no detriment to the product, it is due to the timber absorbing moisture in damp conditions and expelling it in dry conditions. This is perfectly natural and will continue to happen throughout the life of the product, especially during spells of hot dry weather.